We operate a TICKET LESS SYSTEM so you will NOT receive any tickets in the post. Instead what happens is after you have paid online for your order you will receive two emails. One is to verify the payment has been credited to your card and one to confirm the tickets have been allocated. Please print the ticket allocation confirmation email and take it with you to the show as your proof of purchase. Remember, no tickets are sent in the post.
Ticket Booking Terms and Conditions.
1. All tickets sold to you are sold by the Heartbreak Productions trading as Heartbreak Ents. Ltd (company number 08340189 who’s registered office is Kings Chambers, Queens Cross, High Street, Dudley, DY1 1QT) in it’s capacity as the the promoter and event organiser
2. Tickets are non refundable or exchangeable. Tickets purchased in error may be cancelled. The cancellation fee is charged at £4.50
3. The venue management reserves the right at their sole discretion to refuse admission and in this instance a refund may be offered at the sole discretion of the event promoter.
4. This ticket can only be purchased for personal use only, and not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity, the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than face value is grounds for cancellation without notice or refund.
5. The venue, promoter or producer and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
6. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. Tickets are non refundable or exchangeable.
8. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, promoter or producer.
9. The venue has the right to conduct security searches.
10. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable interval, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Latecomers not admitted are in no way entitled to a refund; always allow sufficient travelling time to the venue.
11. It is your responsibility to check your booking; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
12. Tickets are sold subject to the venue, promoter or producers right to alter or vary the bill due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
13. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, dogs (except guide dogs) are not permitted in the venue. The promoter or producer accept no responsibility for any personal property. Food and drink/alcohol policies vary so please contact the venue direct.
14. No parties shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket.
15. English Law governs all of these terms and conditions.